Úvod > Fórum > Internet > Tvorba webu a webdesign > Instalacia phpBB

Instalacia phpBB

08.03.2012 15:50

Stretli ste sa niekto pri instalacii <b>phpBB</b> s touto hlaskou:

<pre>&#91;phpBB Debug&#93; PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead

&#91;phpBB Debug&#93; PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 86: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead</pre>

www.adamjak.net www.kam-na-svah.eu www.skr.sk
08.03.2012 16:11

No nasiel som riesenie:

v subore <i>common.php</i> je treba spravit to ze <i>error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);</i> zapoznamkujete alebo nastavite na hodnotu 0

www.adamjak.net www.kam-na-svah.eu www.skr.sk
© 2007-2024 PCforum.cz, všechna práva vyhrazena, veškeré informace zde uvedené jsou bez záruk, podmínky užití, kontaktní informace